The new 3Sixty.3 Interactive Signal Processor is the Perfect Solution for Those Customers who want to Add Aftermarket Equipment to Their Factory Source Unit, Integrate their Mobile Devices, or Have Complete Control Over Their Audio Signal
Rockford Fosgate, the industry leader in high-performance car audio systems, announced that its 3Sixty.3 digital signal processor is now available in stores. Functioning as either an OEM integration “black box” or as a complete surround sound DSP, the 8-channel interactive DSP can handle the most complex system design for only $699.95 U.S. MSRP.
“The new 3Sixty.3 interactive signal processor is the perfect solution for those customers who want to add aftermarket equipment to their factory source unit, integrate their mobile devices, or have complete control over their audio signal,” said Jake Braaten, Rockford Director of Product development. “With features such as Bluetooth streaming, selectable crossover types, and a USB interface, the versatility is endless.”
Additional 3Sixty.3 specs include:
• 8-channel balanced differential RCA inputs
• 248 bands of equalization for OEM integration or aftermarket tuning
• Full phase control
• Time delay
• Interactive graphic user interface controlled via laptop (windows pc)
• Auxiliary RCA inputs
• 8-channel high level input with signal sense turn-on
• Programmable dual function remote (Master Volume, Sub Volume, Sub EQ)
• Digital signal processing with OEM integration capabilities
• Bluetooth connectivity with A2DP wireless audio streaming
• Selectable balanced/unbalanced output
• Auxiliary RCA and optical inputs
• Up to 12dB of output gain (up to 8V out)
• Up to four programmable EQ presets
• Multiple slope and class independent crossovers
• Remote turn-on in/out function with adjustable turn-on delay
• 1 Year Standard Warranty
Specifications and prices subject to change without notice.
Share this article with others:
Rockford Fosgate Offers Exclusive Promotion for U.S. Tour Dates
Klippel Verification, Increased Power Handling, Decrease in Forward Clearance for Easier Installation Fit and ...
Six New Models Round out the 10-Model Series, Including New Mono, Stereo, 4-Channel, and 5-Channel Options
Rockford Corp., in Conjunction with Partner Blaupunkt®, will Present a Concept Vehicle
Featuring Advanced In-V...
Additions to the New Line Include Two 10-Inch Midrange Speakers and Two Punch Pro Crossovers
C.L.E.A.N. Set-Up, Top Mount Controls, and Significant Increases in Total RMS and Thermal Mass Dominate the 20...
The Klippel-Verified, Highly Efficient Design of the All New 2-Ohm, SVC PUNCH Series Subwoofers Require Minima...
Get the latest news and reviews instantly via mobile devices: