710W Surround Sound 9 Spkr System 2013-Current-OUTLANDER-SPORT
The 2013-Current Mitsubishi Outlander Sport features a 710 Watt, 9-speaker surround sound audio system including these advanced features:
The smaller sibling to the Outlander, the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport has proven to be an excellent sporty SUV with a high-tech edge. Rockford Fosgate developed an audio system to compliment this vehicle philosophy with an outstanding listening experience.
Starting with a high-output DSP amplifier, we included 710W of clean usable power, 8 speaker channels, each individually tuned, and 9 premium speakers to fill the cabin with our Rockford Fosgate signature sound: Crystal clear highs, clean mid-range, and the 10" dual voicecoil Subwoofer provides crisp powerful bass as the foundation.
The Rockford Fosgate signature sound includes our PUNCH bass tuning. Road and powertrain noise can often drown out the lower portion of the sound spectrum, so supplementing the lower frequencies makes the music experience more full, exciting, and enjoyable in real-world driving situations.
- DTS Neural Surround™ extracts a surround sound experience from stereo content
- DSP Tuning precisely tailors audio signals to each speaker
- Surround Sound places you in the middle of the performance
- PUNCH Control fine-tunes subwoofer output to user preference
- Soundfield Control optimizes the audio tuning for specific occupant locations
- Music Genre EQ adjusts the equalization to the style of music
- Soft Dome Tweeters create smooth, natural sound with wide dispersion
- High Clarity Speakers are optimized for pure sound dynamics
- Dual Voice Coils (DVC) allow the subwoofer to handle larger amounts of power
- Sealed Enclosures provide a tight, controlled bass response
- Long-Throw Subwoofer provides great excursion and deep bass
Precisely tailors the audio signals to each speaker for the unique needs of a given vehicle.Learn more
Precisely tailors the audio signals to each speaker for the unique needs of a given vehicle.
Provides a good compromise of efficiency and low distortion relative to Class A or B designs.Learn more
Provides a good compromise of efficiency and low distortion relative to Class A or B designs.
Allows the adjustment of subwoofer output levels depending on the type of music or mood of ...Learn more
Allows the adjustment of subwoofer output levels depending on the type of music or mood of the listener.
Knowledge Base Articles
- No Knowledge Base articles
Ask Our Experts
Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.
Be the first to review this product.
No reviews yetWrite a Review
Be first to hear about the latest products.
Sign up for product updates.