710W Surround Sound 9 Spkr System 2014-Current-LANCER-SPORTBACK
The 2014−Current Mitsubishi Lancer SportBack features a 710 Watt, 9-speaker surround sound system including these advanced features:
The Mitsubishi Lancer has become a legend among small imported
sports coupes. Affordable performance has never been better defined.
Working with Mitsubishi to develop the premium audio system for this
fantastic car was both an honor and a labor of love.
Starting with a high-output DSP amplifier, we've built a system that sounds truly incredible. 710W of clean usable power, 8 discreet output channels, each individually tuned and time aligned, and 9 premium speakers fill the cabin with our Rockford Fosgate signature sound. The soft-dome tweeters provide the crystal clear highs, the 6.5's, the clean mid-range, and the 10" dual voicecoil subwoofer delivers the crisp powerful PUNCH bass as the foundation.
Road and powertrain noise can often drown out the lower portion of the sound spectrum, so supplementing the lower frequencies with Rockford Fosgate signature PUNCH sound makes the music experience more full, exciting, and enjoyable in real-world driving situations.
- DSP Tuning precisely tailors audio signals to each speaker
- Music Genre EQ adjusts the equalization to the style of music
- DTS Neural Surround™ extracts a surround sound experience from stereo content
- Surround Sound places you in the middle of the performance
- Soundfield Control optimizes the audio tuning for specific occupant locations
- PUNCH Control fine-tunes subwoofer output to user preference
- High Clarity Speakers are optimized for pure sound dynamics
- Soft Dome Tweeters create smooth, natural sound with wide dispersion
- Dual Voice Coils (DVC) allow the subwoofer to handle larger amounts of power
- Sealed Enclosures provide a tight, controlled bass response
- Long-Throw Subwoofer provides great excursion and deep bass
Provides a good compromise of efficiency and low distortion relative to Class A or B designs.Learn more
Provides a good compromise of efficiency and low distortion relative to Class A or B designs.
Precisely tailors the audio signals to each speaker for the unique needs of a given vehicle.Learn more
Precisely tailors the audio signals to each speaker for the unique needs of a given vehicle.
Allows the adjustment of subwoofer output levels depending on the type of music or mood of ...Learn more
Allows the adjustment of subwoofer output levels depending on the type of music or mood of the listener.
Knowledge Base Articles
- No Knowledge Base articles
Ask Our Experts
Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.
Be the first to review this product.
No reviews yetWrite a Review
Be first to hear about the latest products.
Sign up for product updates.