M2 200 Watt 2-Channel Element Ready™ Amplifier M2-200X2
Designed to withstand the elements, the M2-200X2 Element Ready™ amplifier is a 200 watt, full-range class-D model, capable of operating at 4Ω or 2Ω stereo, and 4Ω bridged/mono. This amplifier is extremely efficient because of its class D technology which reduces demand on the electrical system. The amp also features C.L.E.A.N. circuitry to help you adjust your gain settings, a P.O.W.E.R. Supply that generates more power as voltage increases.
Notify Me When Back In Stock:
The M2 Series were developed for marine audio environments that feature UV resistant protection and special internal conformal coating that protect the electronics from water. It’s designed for those who want a reliable amplifier – with all the power and performance you’ve come to expect from Rockford Fosgate – at an economical price. Rockford Fosgate amplifiers are renowned world-wide for being “under rated,” easily surpassing all specifications, and most importantly, generating more power than their ratings. The latest generation of M2 Series amplifiers are also designed to be easy to setup and configure, making them perfect for use in any application.
- Element Ready™ design protects against outdoor exposure
- Conformal coated circuit board protects against dust and water
- UV stable powder coated cast aluminum heatsink
- Zinc Nickel-plated Marine grade brass connection terminals
- C.L.E.A.N. input/output clip detection and indicator LEDs
- Optimized using AudioGraph PowerCube measurement tool
- Focused mass heat sink allows critical aluminum material to be located around hottest internal devices
- Top Mounted Control Panel
- Fully Adjustable 12 dB/octave High and Low pass Butterworth Crossovers
- Short Circuit & Over Current Protection
- Variable Infrasonic Filter
- Integrated Power and Speaker Terminals
- Balanced Differential Inputs eliminates noise picked up by signal cables
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- Integration with OEM and Aftermarket Radios
- "Auto-Sense" turn-on with remote out (high level in)
- Auto-Sense bypass switch for vehicles with RAP (Retained Accessory Power)
- Low Impedance Stability
- Proprietary testing using RATS (Rockford Automated Testing System)
- CEA-2006 Compliant & CE Compliant
- 2-Year Warranty
M2 Amplifier Product Overview
Serious Marine Sound! Rockford Fosgate is proud to announce new M2 Element Ready amplifiers for 2020, featuring the following technologies:
• Element Ready: built to stand up to the marine environment
• C.L.E.A.N.: for easy setup and optimized output
• P.O.W.E.R. supply: generates more power as voltage increases
These amplifiers are protected against Dust, UV, Corrosion, and feature Stainless hardware.Learn more
Element Ready™ - Amps
These amplifiers are protected against Dust, UV, Corrosion, and feature Stainless hardware.
Power ratings on Rockford Fosgate amplifiers conform to CTA-2006 industry standards. These guidelines mean your amplifier's ...Learn more
Power ratings on Rockford Fosgate amplifiers conform to CTA-2006 industry standards. These guidelines mean your amplifier's output power ratings are REAL POWER numbers, not inflated marketing ratings.
A full-range version of the Class-D topology which is a high efficiency amplifier design that reduces ...Learn more
Full Range Class-D
A full-range version of the Class-D topology which is a high efficiency amplifier design that reduces current consumption from the charging system.
Power supply circuit design that allows the amplifier to increase output power as voltage increases.Learn more
Power supply circuit design that allows the amplifier to increase output power as voltage increases.
C.L.E.A.N. (Calibrated Level Eliminates Audible Noise) is a patented circuit with in/out clip LEDs to help ...Learn more
C.L.E.A.N. (Calibrated Level Eliminates Audible Noise) is a patented circuit with in/out clip LEDs to help match a source to amp and optimize output.
Differential inputs eliminate noise picked up by signal cables.Learn more
Balanced Differential Inputs
Differential inputs eliminate noise picked up by signal cables.
MEHSA4 reduces MOSFET temperatures, lowers distortion, increases durability and prolongs the output device life span.Learn more
MEHSA 4 (Maximum Efficiency Heat Sink Application)
MEHSA4 reduces MOSFET temperatures, lowers distortion, increases durability and prolongs the output device life span.
NOMAD is a "real time" analog computer that protects your amplifier from shorting speaker wires and ...Learn more
NOMAD is a "real time" analog computer that protects your amplifier from shorting speaker wires and dangerously low speaker impedances.
This product fulfills all essential safety and environmental requirements as defined in the European Directives (768/2008 ...Learn more
This product fulfills all essential safety and environmental requirements as defined in the European Directives (768/2008 EC).
50W x 2 @ 4Ω
(Sum of Rated Power)
(RMS Continuous Power)
100 Watts x 2 @ 2Ω
200 Watts x 1 @ 4Ω Bridged/Mono
107 Watts x 2 @ 2Ω
215 Watts x 1 @ 4Ω Bridged/Mono
High-Level: 450 mV - 12 V
High-Level: 4-Pin Molex
(Pass-THru active with RCA or Hi-Level input)
50 Hz - 250 Hz @ 12dB/Octave Butterworth
50 Hz - 250 Hz @ 12dB/Octave Butterworth
(4.9 cm x 17.3 cm x 20.5 cm)
Knowledge Base Articles
Ask Our Experts
Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.
ARE YOU ENGINEERED TO ROCK?
Get a 1-Year extended amplifier warranty when using a matching Rockford Fosgate installation kit.
We want you to get the maximum performance and reliability from your Rockford Fosgate amplifier. We're so certain using the right cables make a difference, we'll give you and additional 1-Year amplifier warranty when using a matching installation kit!
- 1 Purchase a Rockford Fosgate Punch or Power amplifier.
- 2 Add the correct amplifier installation kit.
- 3 Get an additional 1 year amplifier warranty FREE!
Be the first to review this product.
No reviews yetWrite a Review
Be first to hear about the latest products.
Sign up for product updates.