Punch Marine 6.5" Wakeboard Tower Speaker M262-WAKE
Designed specifically for the waves, our M262-WAKE is a white 6.5" marine grade full-range speaker rated at 75 watts, featuring an adjustable near 100% rotation clamp for wakeboard tower installation.
Rockford Fosgate's M2 marine grade standard takes into account the devastating effects of the outdoor environment and takes extreme measures to ensure optimum performance.
The M262-WAKE is a white 6.5" true marine grade speaker loaded into a sealed enclosure with a wake board tower clamp. The speaker features a 6.5" woofer and 1" bridge mounted tweeter and protected by a stainless steel grille. The enclosure is high density poly-ethylene and features variable diameter cast aluminum C-Clamp that can rotate nearly 100% for unlimited flexibility. Both speaker and enclosure are treated with UV inhibitors and conform to UV and Salt-Fog industry standards.
- True Marine Grade compliance
- Enclosure made with high density poly-ethylene and UV inhibitors.
- Cast aluminum mounting hardware adjusts from 1-1/2" to 2-3/4" bar size
- Near 360° rotational mounting capability for unlimited flexibility
- Quick release design for security and cleaning
- Direct Malibu® mount (where applicable)
- Available in black or white
- 100% UV stable Centrex® injection molded plastic parts
- Corrosion resistant gold plated polarized input terminals
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- UV and Salt-Fog resistant TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) surround
- 1" (25mm) bridge mounted component grade coated aluminum alloy tweeter
- 18 gauge corrosion resistant removable Stainless Steel grille cover insert
- Ultra-flexible fully insulated silicone lead wire
- Spare terminal set for optional additional tweeters
- Moisture, tear and fatigue resistant Aramid fiber spider
- Linear, high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design
- Integrated 12dB/octave sealed crossover with integrated protection circuit
- Removable trim ring/grille
- 1 Year Warranty
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.Learn more
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
Marine Grade standards ensure resistance to extreme environments.Learn more
ASTM Test Standards
Marine Grade standards ensure resistance to extreme environments.
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.Learn more
VAST Surround - Marine
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
The slot mounted frame pattern allows fine-tuning of the marine speaker's mounting position.Learn more
Flex Fit Basket - Marine
The slot mounted frame pattern allows fine-tuning of the marine speaker's mounting position.
The Integrated Concealed Crossover hides the crossover inside the basket, creating a cleaner look and easier ...Learn more
The Integrated Concealed Crossover hides the crossover inside the basket, creating a cleaner look and easier installation.
150 Watts Max
Box (H x W x D)
Wedge (H x W x D1 x D2)
27.83 x 11.85 x 28.59 (cm)
Knowledge Base Articles
- Prevent wake tower clamp from cracking during installation - product advisory
- 2012 Marine wakeboard tower speakers - owner's manual
Ask Our Experts
Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.
Be the first to review this product.
No reviews yetWrite a Review
Be first to hear about the latest products.
Sign up for product updates.