Punch Marine 6.5" Full Range Speakers PM2652
The PM2652 is a Punch 6.5" 2-way component system with a coaxially mounted tweeter featuring marine grade weather proofing technologies. Supplied in all white or black with a stainless steel sport grille.
• This model replaced by the m2-65
The PM2652 6.5" Element Ready speaker features a 1" coated aluminum dome tweeter that is bridge mounted over a mineral filled, polypropylene cone midrange with integrated UV inhibitors. The cone is attached to the Centrex® Plastic injection molded frame by a Thermo-Plastic Elastomer (TPE) surround and moisture, tear and fatigue resistant Aramid fiber spider assembly. This is driven by our matched motor magenetics structure with integrated aluminum heat sinking shorting ring for maximum excursion and output. Additionally, the speaker features fully insulated flex lead wires, corrosion resistant gold plated speaker terminals with integrated expansion connections for our PM2T-S tweeter kit and a fully sealed 12dB/ Octave crossover. The entire system is topped off with an 18 gauge stainless steel and Centrex® plastic grill assembly using stainless steel hardware.
- True Marine Grade compliance
- UV stable Centrex™ 814 injection molded plastic parts
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- Corrosion resistant gold plated polarized input terminals
- UV and Salt-Fog resistant TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) surround
- 1" (25mm) bridge mounted component grade coated aluminum alloy tweeter
- 18 gauge corrosion resistant removable Stainless Steel grille cover insert
- Moisture, tear and fatigue resistant Aramid fiber spider
- Linear, high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design
- Fully insulated flex lead wire stitched under spider
- Integrated aluminum heat sinking shortening ring (IDHS)
- Spare terminal set for optional additional tweeters
- Integrated 12dB/octave sealed crossover with integrated protection circuit
- Available in black or white
- 2-Year Warranty
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.Learn more
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.Learn more
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
Marine Grade standards ensure resistance to extreme environments.Learn more
ASTM Test Standards
Marine Grade standards ensure resistance to extreme environments.
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.Learn more
VAST Surround - Marine
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
The slot mounted frame pattern allows fine-tuning of the marine speaker's mounting position.Learn more
FlexFit Basket - Marine
The slot mounted frame pattern allows fine-tuning of the marine speaker's mounting position.
These speakers are protected against Dust, UV, Water, Corrosion, and feature Stainless hardware.Learn more
Element Ready™ - Speakers
These speakers are protected against Dust, UV, Water, Corrosion, and feature Stainless hardware.
(dB @ 1W/1M)
170 Watts Max
Knowledge Base Articles
Ask Our Experts
Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.
Be the first to review this product.
No reviews yetWrite a Review
Be first to hear about the latest products.
Sign up for product updates.