The PPS8-6 Punch Pro is a 6.5" midrange loudspeaker engineered for high SPL (Sound Pressure Level) conditions. The oversized motor structure and high temperature voice coil, combined with a fiber reinforced paper cone and corrugated treated cloth surround create the foundation for a highly sensitive speaker that can handle plenty of power. You'll be proud, because these things are loud! Package includes protective grilles.
- Stamp-cast aluminum frame
- All Metal Input Spring Terminal Connection
- Billet stock machined aluminum phase plug
- Corrugated treated cloth surround
- Fatigue and tear resistant poly cotton spider
- Fiber reinforced high strength paper cone with treated "W" style surround
- Grilles and mounting hardware included
- High temp aluminum voice coil
- Periodic-stitched fatigue resistant lead wire
- Sold as individual units (not in pairs)
- 1 Year Warranty
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.Learn more
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible speakers.Learn more
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible speakers.
200 Watts Max
(dB @ 1W/1M)
Knowledge Base Articles
- 2012 Punch Pro Tweeters and Midrange - owner's manual
- 2013 Punch Pro Tweeters, Midrange & Crossovers - owner's manual
- 2015 Punch Pro Tweeters, Midrange & Crossovers - owner's manual
Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.
Be the first to review this product.
No reviews yetWrite a Review
Be first to hear about the latest products.
Sign up for product updates.