iPod Integration Kit via AUX input RFiPod-AUX
For use with 3Sixty integration for iPod kits, the AUX kit allows you to connect your iPod to any source unit having an additional Auxilliary RCA input
- Universal AUX integration kit works with all vehicles equipped with an AUX input
- Leaves iPod user interface alive
- Conditions the audio output of iPod
- Adjustable audio output level
- Keeps iPod charged
- Turn iPod on when ignition signal detected and off when ignition turned off
- Additional 1/8" AUX input jack for secondary device such as DVD or satellite
- Adjustable input gain on AUX input
- 1 Year Warranty
Connect any external audio device inclusing: aftermarket satellite radio, CD/DVD players and more.Learn more
Connect any external audio device inclusing: aftermarket satellite radio, CD/DVD players and more.
Works with all FM radio receivers that use a standard analog antenna.Learn more
Works with all FM radio receivers that use a standard analog antenna.
Keeps your iPod charged while in use in your vehicle. Always leaving it ready to go ...Learn more
Keeps your iPod charged while in use in your vehicle. Always leaving it ready to go when you are.
iPod: 8-pin DIN
iPod In: variable input sensitivity
Knowledge Base Articles
Ask Our Experts
Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.
Be the first to review this product.
No reviews yetWrite a Review
Be first to hear about the latest products.
Sign up for product updates.