Polaris® Ride Command® Interface for STAGE3 & STAGE4 Systems RFPOL-RC34
Audio interface designed for use with Polaris® vehicles equipped with Ride Command®. Allows Polaris® Ride Command® to function as your source unit. Uses Rockford Fosgate engineered circuitry to eliminate turn-on pop common with all Ride Command® units and noise in UTVs equipped with DYNAMIX suspension caused by switching between Firm, Sport, and Comfort modes. Compatible with all Polaris® RZR®, GENERAL™, and RANGER® models equipped with Ride Command®
Notify Me When Back In Stock:
The Ride Command® audio interface (RFPOL-RC34) is designed to connect Rockford Fosgate amplifiers with a factory Polaris® Ride Command® source unit. The two-part harness taps both front and subwoofer audio signals from Ride Command®, actively filters any electronic noise caused by the DYNAMIX suspension system and feeds them to a TM400X4ad amplifier. The front channels power the front audio, and the rear channels power the subwoofer. The kit also allows you to take advantage of built-in Ride Command® crossovers for the best sound possible. Since one harness interfaces with the front/rear speaker amp, and the second connects to the subwoofer amp, it ensures Ride Command® properly distributes the correct audio frequencies to the proper speakers.
- Active electronic noise suppressor
- Retains factory Ride Command® as audio source
- Designed for RZR®, RANGER™, and GENERAL™ equipped with Ride Command®
- Compatible with both 5-button and 7-button RIde Command®
- Eliminates pulse width modulated Noise in DYNAMIX suspension system
- Eliminates turn-on pop associated with Ride Command® unit
- Feeds Front & Subwoofer audio from Ride Command® to amplifier
- Utilizes built-in crossovers from Ride Command® (100 Hz HP & 100 Hz LP)
- Harness plugs exclusively into TM400X4ad
- Includes remote-out to turn-on Rockford Fosgate amplifier
- 1 Year Warranty
These products are protected against Dust, UV, Temperature, Water, Corrosion & Vibration.Learn more
Element Ready - Motorsports
These products are protected against Dust, UV, Temperature, Water, Corrosion & Vibration.
This product is designed for rapid installation.Learn more
Plug and Play
This product is designed for rapid installation.
|All||Polaris||RZR® with Ride Command®|
|All||Polaris||GENERAL™ with Ride Command®|
|All||Polaris||RANGER™ with Ride Command®|
Knowledge Base Articles
Ask Our Experts
Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.
Be the first to review this product.
No reviews yetWrite a Review
Be first to hear about the latest products.
Sign up for product updates.