DUB Magazine Features Alex Fregoso's 2003 F-250
One Chandler, Arizona resident Alex Fregoso heard a demo vehicle packed with Rockford Fosgate equipment thump and boom at a local show, he immediately knew no other audio brand would do for his custom 2003 Ford F-250. the lifted truck already sported some minor modifications since it would become a fierce show car, but Fregoso wanted to "knock" with bass that rattled your bones.
After finding out that David Clark and his team at the Sound Expression in Mesa, AZ were the shop behind the demo vehicle, Fregoso made sure that they gave the same audio love to his F-250 and more, requesting that only Rockford Fosgate products were used.
"I had to guarantee him that it was going to pound," Clark recalls. "We were going back and forth and I knew he was serious when he didn't flinch at the price I quoted him for the install that would achieve his audio wishes."
- (1) Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT double-din navigation DVD receiver
- (1) Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3 interactive signal processor w/ 8-channel inputs/outputs and 248 band parametric EQ
- (2) Rockford Fosgate T1000-4ad constant power amplifier (250 Watts RMS x 4)
- (8) Rockford Fosgate T2652-S 6.5" Power T2 component system (6 pairs in custom front doors/pillars and 2 pairs in custom rear doors)
- (3) Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdCP constant power BD amplifier (2,500 Watts RMS x 1)
- (6) Rockford Fosgate T1D415 dual voice coil 15" power series subwoofer
- (6) Optima Blue Top Marine Batteries color-matched to truck
- (1) DC Power Engineering XP270 270 amp high output alternator
- (1) rear backup camera
- (1) front bumper camera
- All Rockford Fosgate accessories, power wires, fuse blocks and distribution blocks
- Tonneau conver painted and stiped to match exterior paint, tonneau cover motorized open to view subwoofer enclosure with plexiglass top and rear to see subwoofers
- Inside of tonneau cover has a huge mirror to see down inside of sub box without climbing up
- Subwoofer box is a ported design tuned to 35Hz and is cut through bed in a "blow-through" design with a large opening into cab
- (3) amplifiers are under the rear seats
- (2) amplifiers are mounted in the headliner / roof with a custom welded metal frame
- Blue painted trim rings on all door speakers with speakers exposed to highlight the Rockford Fosgate brand.
About Rockford Corporation
Setting the standard for excellence in the audio industry, the Rockford Corporation markets and distributes high-performance audio systems for the mobile audio aftermarket and OEM market. Headquartered in Tempe, Ariz., Rockford Corporation is a publicly traded company and manufactures its products under six brands: Rockford Fosgate(R), Rockford Acoustic Design(TM), Lightning Audio(R) and Brax, Helix and Renegade. For more information, please visit: www.rockfordfosgate.com, www.rockfordacousticdesign.com, www.lightningaudio.com, www.braxhifi.com, www.helixhifi.com and www.renegadecaraudio.com