Collection of Personal Information
You may visit our website and use our iOS or Android apps anonymously, without revealing any personal information. At times, Rockford will request personal information to provide you with a specific product, service, information, or to provide you with a personalized on-line experience.
- We may collect information such as name, shipping address, billing address, telephone numbers, credit card information and e-mail address.
- Personal information is only collected when necessary to provide a product, service, or information.
- By providing such information, you are agreeing to allow Rockford to use the information provided to complete the transaction.
- Your email address will be used ONLY when you consent to use it to receive scheduled email newsletters, special discounted offers, and other similar email information.
- Rockford will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent.
Collection of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone where a product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Rockford cannot be held responsible for personal information voluntarily disclosed by you to third parties. Please safeguard your personal information.